Sunday, January 6, 2008

Young Women Temple Trip


I had a wonderful opportunity to go with the young women yesterday for their semi-annual Baptisms for the Dead trip. It was so wonderful to be in the temple with them. I get to feel their wonderful spirits every week, but this was my 1st opportunity to be in the temple with them. They are such good examples to me. They are strong and steadfast and that is amazing, especially in today's world. There is that wonderful something about the temple that just seems to put life and the world in perspective. I don't go as often as I should and definitely not as often as I once did. That is a 2008 goal...make it there...make it happen!

The drive to and from was full of good stories and laughter. Who would have thought that during my second go around in YW that I'd still be able to feel and go through what they do with boys (for them) men (for me)?! ;) It is funny to hear that some men don't mature much from when they were boys. Good luck girls!

0 comments: