Saturday, January 12, 2008

Harlem Globetrotters


As a kid I'd seen them a number of times on TV. Today I had the chance to see them with my Dad, Laura, Jason, Nevaeh & Jason's Uncle Kevin's family. Thank you Laura...and Henry!!! It is so much fun being there! 8th row seats were the closest I've ever sat in the US Airways Center. We were in the water zone and prepared to get wet, but were lucky it just missed us. Check out the videos at the bottom.


Then Amber and I went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and did some hard core catching up!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Videos: I said, "NO" (Scooter played at the Univ. of Montana) & HiFlyers

4 comments:

Miken Harding said...

You look great! How fun to see them in person! That would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

What a great activity!! Looked like lots of fun - and fun to catch up with friends!

The Williamses said...

Hey there Nilda. Looks like you had lots of fun! All I can think of with the Globetrotters is Scooby Doo. I am a nerd.

heidi said...

that's so awesome I'm so jealous, thanks for getting the video