Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why Me? Why Now?

I have really enjoyed other friend and family's blogs/websites. It is fun to see the pictures and hear the stories that normally would get missed. Life is busy and staying in touch seems to get harder and harder as I get older. While my story or life may not seem to be as exciting as others, it is exciting to me.

I'm excited for the start of 2008! A new year seems to feel like a clean slate and I'm excited to start another chapter in my life. Let's hope starting the year off sick isn't a bad sign...Just Kidding:) I'm sure that getting sickness out of the way early could actually be a blessing!

Happy New Year! Here is to a wonderful 2008!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO excited you started a blog. We don't have a chance to visit much so I'm glad to keep up on your adventures!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

tygqraThat was fun to read. You have really been busy. I loved your candy trains.

heidi said...

wha woo, i'm excited you started a blog, go you!