Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wait...There's More!

In catching up, I've had an unusually large amount of posts in the last few days. You will have to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see others that were just put on a few days ago. Sorry for the inconvenience:)

4 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Hi Nilda- I located your blog through Roxanne's. IT was fun seeing you at Marcie's party. You look great!

Miken Harding said...

Hey girl...need your number, my phone is dead. Email me...i'm coming to town.

Miken Harding said...

Hey...i'm gonna be a Lynn and Cyndee's on Sunday. Come on by!

Aubrey said...

Ha,ha. I wasn't really "embarrassed" about reading them, I just thought it was funny that all the awards she won were like "Best New Children's Book" etc. Ü I think that's hilarious about your friend's wedding invites though.
Actually, you 'inspired' me to finally read them. I first found your blog linked to Miken's blog. In your post, you were talking about Forks and how there really was a place from the book and how pretty it was. So I decided to read the books (I'm very impressionable Ü). Anyway, I finished all three within a week and loved 'em!