Monday, March 24, 2008

Dad & Mom Went Home

Mom and Dad left Monday morning to head back to Montana. They have been here for 4 months and it has been great to have them here. They both are going to miss the grandkids here (and their children), but will equally be happy to see Matt and Aubree in Montana, who I'm sure missed Grandma and Grandpa a lot!!!

I reminded mom that we'll be home in a few months to see them again. I'm not sure if it was a perfect day for them to leave or not, but dad will be happy that they left before it hit 90 for the first time this year. Dad doesn't do so well in the heat, though I'm sure will have a hard time going back to the chilly weather after being here for so long.

I love you both so much and am so grateful for the love and support that you have shown me throughout the years. Thank you both for the help that you gave me while here with my projects. Dad, thank you so much for spending countless hours building shelves while I was at work. I will never forget it and if I ever decide to move, the new homeowners will be grateful to you as well. You are both so awesome and I couldn't ask for better parents. Though I'm sure I said it a few times back when I was a teenager and maybe didn't get my way, I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE STARS!!! YOU ARE BOTH SO AWESOME AND I'M GRATEFUL EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE TO HAVE YOU BOTH AS MY PARENTS!!! Thank you for raising me the way you did! I will be eternally grateful!

0 comments: