Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hockey Game

Today I had the annual ESM Trade Show for work. I was at the Glendale Arena for 12 hours. It was a long day in the cold arena, but productive fun. After 6 months of being on the committee planning it, it is a relief to have it OVER! At the end we saw the Coyotes play the San Jose Sharks. We were ahead 2-0 when we left at the beginning of the 3rd period. We even saw a fight, which I really don't get and think is stupid. A couple of my co-workers came to go to the game with me, Suzanne and Mari. I've worked with Suzanne since I moved to Arizona and Mari is my processor. The pictures is not so good of me, but is of them and I'm a good sport and will post it anyway:) (It looks like I've never seen the sun, especially compared to tan Suzanne and Hispanic Mari.)

0 comments: