Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hiking With Hannah

Hannah and I went hiking northeast of Cave Creek on Saturday for a couple of hours. It was fun, relaxing and beautiful. These pictures don't do it justice, the sky was so blue and the poppies were incredible. It looked as if someone dipped a paintbrush in yellow paint and splattered it all over the mountains. It was a perfect day.

4 comments:

heidi said...

it's funny that you feel this is beautiful since your from montana & it's gorgeous there. but i agree, i'll always love AZ unique beauty

Nilda Noel said...

Yeah. I didn't always think Arizona was beautiful. It took some getting use to. It is a different kind of beauty, but still beautiful in its own way. I think that fact that I love to hike helps. I'm not sure that I find many things ugly in nature...maybe the Berkley Pit:)

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous, I bet its nice to hike out right now since the weather is so mild and enjoyable! Glad to see things are going well for you, sorry we don't catch up much!

Danette said...

I think I'm still learning to appreciate all of Arizona's beauty. I still prefer Montana and the mountains. I wish I loved to hike the way you do - I love seeing the beauty, just not so much the journey. Beautiful!