My dad has been in town for a couple months and I've put him to work on some "Daddy Do's". He seems excited to help me. He has put shelves in the hall closet and the laundry room and soon will in the office/bedroom closet too. He also helped me put up a couple light fixtures on Saturday. I wish I would have taken a before and after picture to do these justice, but I didn't. If you've been to my house before you might remember seeing the gross glass and gold hanging light above the front door that most people swore was going to be hit every time the door opened. Then there was the white and gold fan/light above the kitchen table. I like my new lights much, much better. He's done such an awesome job!!! THANK YOU DAD FOR HELPING YOUR LITTLE GIRL! I love you!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Thank you Dad!
at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment