Sunday, March 23, 2008

Camp Sleep Over

All the Young Women going to girl's camp had a sleep over at Heidi's house, camp director, a week ago Friday. Here are some of my favorite pictures. (I even got one of Paige.) None of are me doing the ribbon dance. You won't find incriminating videos or pictures of me doing things like that on MY blog. I did it as payback for last year when I wasn't at the sleep over when all the other leaders did it. They did it for a prize when our girls won the kickball tournament in our stake. It was my idea to award them with the ribbon dance, that the girls wanted. I did it this year to show that I was a good sport, even though I was off the hook last year. It was fun and reminded me that I am young and can be silly and it is okay...or at least I think it is okay. It won't be okay if the video gets out!







1 comments:

heidi said...

i have no idea what the ribbon dance is!