Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'll Never Do That Again!

I just finished...I'm done...finally done...with ALL my taxes! Yep, that is right...done! Nothing like putting it off for a few years and having to do multiple years all at once. Like it isn't fun enough just doing one at a time?! I've learned my lesson. Don't procrastinate getting a refund. At least I'm getting one and that makes my excuse for putting it off seem so much more, well, stupid. I'll now get back to filing in February like all the other happy refund campers and not wait until April 15th like those dreading having to write a check. Way too much undo stress for this lady. It does feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Unfortunately I now have to wait for the long response of having to do it by mail in. Uncle Sam...I hope you are happy! I hope you too are done with yours. Let's go out and celebrate!

4 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

oh my goodness! Woman! You are crazy! I'm glad that you've learned your lesson. I cannot imagine doing more than 1 years worth of taxes right before the big TAX DAY. :) Hope all is well!

heidi said...

wow that's crazy... multiple years huh!!! lol. so that's a big weight off your shoulders plus our thing is finally off your shoulders. hope life is a little less stressful for you

Jenny said...

Glad you are done! And, how is it you managed to do multiple years at one time?!

Nilda Noel said...

Jenny, you do it one year at a time...all in one week:) See when the government owes you money they don't care if you file. If you owe them money they breathe down your neck and penalize you. I think it is best to do one year at a time every year. It is best not to follow my direction on this. I have money for a nice wedding...now I need to find a groom:)