Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun With Dinner Again

The girls needed to plan a quick activity after another one fell through last minute, so they talked about it and had so much last time that we made dinner at my house again on Wednesday. Nothing like eating and just hanging out to put smiles on the girls' faces.

Here is Paige actually smiling at the camera. When I first met her she would hide. Now if I could just get Kaleigh to smile at the camera.
Bonnie making her yummy smores desert. So good.
I obviously put the camera down and never pulled it back out again because this is it for pictures. Daniece was also there with us and we all had a great time...even though Kaleigh informed us that it got boring when the old people started to talk. LOL. That will be a phrase that we probably will never let her live down. We may be amongst some of the most awesome and fun leaders of all time. No old people here!!!

Oh how I love these girls (and women). They keep me young and help me to continue to feel alive. I hope they fully understand what that means some day.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Oh man... my girl is so... um...

priceless!