Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I am so grateful for the Atonement and the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me that I can return to live with him again someday.
I had Easter dinner at my house this year and my younger sister Shawna, her husband Eric and their 2 kids, Hunter and Jade came. My little sister, Laura, her husband Jason and their 2 kids, Nevaeh and Kohlton also came. We had such a good time.
I'd gotten stuff for the kids to decorate eggs, but forgot to warn the parents and have them bring clothes that could get ruined...so we stripped them down to their underwear and continued on. I honestly think Laura and Eric had just as much fun dying eggs as the kids did. Hunter loves his cousin Nevaeh. They play very well together.
I had also bought 5 dozen plastic eggs and filled them with candy, prizes and money. It was so fun to see them find the eggs (even though most were easy). They couldn't get the ones on the grass because those were saved for Kohlton. Jade, maybe next year when you're walking you can participate.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Easter Sunday
at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
they are so lucky to have such an amazing aunt!! you're so cute that you did all that!!
Post a Comment