Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kohlton!

Kohlton turned 2 on March 3rd. Don't worry, he's too little to realize we celebrated a month late. Crazy lives lead to putting off a party.

When they lit the candles he went to touch it and then put his hand up over his mouth, it was so cute.Trying to blow out the candles with mom (Laura) and Nevaeh's help. He was blowing, just not aiming very well.

He thought it was so cool when the flames went away. (Are we teaching our kids young to play with fire?)

Kohlton did love his present from Aunt Nilda. Look at the excitement.Of course the gift from the grandmas also made a nice impression too.When the cake and ice cream came out...he had to hold onto his new gift while eating.
It isn't that he doesn't know how to use a fork, he does, so I'm not sure why he went for this way of eating. Nevaeh was getting a kick out of it too."Hey you, you with the camera, stop taking pictures of me with ice cream all over my face!"Introducing my sister Shawna. I'm sure that some of you have seen pictures, but for those of you who wonder who my "other" sister in Arizona is...this is a very cute picture of her with Neveah. She lives in Surprise and I see her less than Laura so most people get them confused and think I only have one Arizona sister. My older sister, Deanna (pronounced Deena) lives in Boise (hopefully she and Kevin will eventually convert so we can all the sisters will be here).Jade is Shawna's youngest. She is such a happy little girl. I was tickling her and she was smiling and giggling. When I would stop she'd lift her arms for me to do it again.
Laura has this tunnel thing that she got at Ikea that the kids love. I even climb through from time to time:)Sometimes they like to go two at a time.
Cute picture of Jade in the tunnel.This looks like Kohlton is tackling Jade (ok, so he sort of is) however, he just loves his cousin and likes to hug her a lot. She however doesn't currently feel the same. It is quite cute.That ends the day of celebrating Kohlton's birthday. My mom was also there, though I'm not sure how I didn't get a picture of her the whole month she was visiting. I'm not so good with the camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is ok, Nilda. I don't like my picture taken either. Love, Mom