Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eternal Perspective

I had the opportunity to teach a lesson on Eternal Perspective today. After the crazy and not so easy weekend that I had, I wasn't sure I could teach. When I saw the topic on Tuesday, I knew that I had to. I've always felt like I had a good grasp on eternal perspective. There are a large number of things in my life that make it easier on me to have an eternal perspective. If I had a worldly perspective there are days I'm not sure I'd make it through. I know that lesson was for me. I've been blessed so much in the last 8 days. Those things helped prepare me to be able to teach a better lesson. I simply hope that I'm able to pull off my talk next week on Reverence...because I've surely had even more opportunities to be reverent in the last week 10 days. I again thank my Heavenly Father for my trials and the opportunities in my life. I'm sure all of the things I do make me stronger and better. For those that had to listen to me pray and teach today in church, I hope that I'm able to make it through next Sunday as well. I certainly hope that it is harder for me to speak than it is for you to listen:)

0 comments: