Sunday morning (Memorial Weekend) Neveah comes into the kitchen and asks me to please help her put on this dress. This is exactly how she approached me (sure glad my camera was right there). This isn't a dress, it is a new skirt that I bought that I had laying on the bed. It has a ribbon/tie that goes around the waist. To her, it looked like a dress and was just her size. In the picture she also has on these black dress shoes of mine that she LOVES to wear. She will search until she finds them, almost every time she comes over. It is like playing dress up with real clothes and shoes. A few days ago she was here and they weren't in their normal place, because I'd worn them that day, and she kept searching, though I didn't know for what. She then finds them and says, "FINALLY". If I did get dress up clothes, then I'm sure she wouldn't wear them anyway, the real thing is just so much more fun. So I tied the ribbon thing around her neck and it did look like a dress. (Forgive the camping stuff in the background).
One more pose for the camera. She wore this until I was ready to leave for church and then she was forced to take it off :-)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Dress up in Auntie's Clothes and Shoes
at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
girls and their dress up, it's so cute!
Post a Comment