Great news today. Alisa met with an ankle specialist, she is comfortable with him, feels good about him and her surgery is scheduled for Thursday. Her specialist happens to be the same specialist I had for my ankle when I had my severe injury 2 years ago. I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Mitchell and his ability to make me as complete as possible. He comes very highly recommended from many in his field. I am so grateful that he took on her situation with confidence. She has a long road ahead, but she will make it! I have faith in her.
I also got to see and visit with Alisa today and she seem tons more alert and more herself than on Friday and Saturday. The pain meds still get her a bit loopy, but she is still quite funny even then.
I love you Alisa! I can't wait to share PT stories in the future!
Please continue to keep her in your prayers.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Alisa's Surgery Gets Scheduled
at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah, i heard, i'm so so happy
I hope her surgery goes well. And that her family will help in her recuperation. I know she has some good friends and family to help out.
Post a Comment