Monday, May 12, 2008

Robyn's Shower and Her & Steve's Reception

One of the first people I met in the Single's Ward when I moved here was Robyn N. We were standing in line for break the fast and stuck up a conversation. I instantly felt comfortable with her and we had a great spiritual conversation that day. We have been friends ever since. I would die for her. She is so amazing and continues to be one of my favorite people. She is one of the kindest people I've ever met. I feel like I can move mountains whenever I'm around her. She served a mission and returned about a year ago. She was in her late 20's and worked hard to get there.

Her bridal shower was a week ago Saturday. It was so fun to attend her shower. Although at times I get tired of showers, this one I was VERY excited for. She met Steve(n) in October. A neighbor set her up, he was her nephew. He is so nice and treats her so well. Back to Robyn. She is so beautiful and her shower was so fun. This is a picture of us as I was leaving. I was also able to see quite a few people from the old Single's Ward.

Their reception was on Friday night. I didn't many pictures and it was difficult to get a shot over all the people in front of me. She had 5 or 6 mission companions that surprised her and came. They all came in at once and they stopped the line just in front of Shawna and I to bring them in for the big surprise. One came all the way from Taiwan. It was so special to witness. Steve was patient and understood that this day was for Robyn. I wish them both the best.

0 comments: