I want to honor my Mother today. I have one of the most amazing mother's in the world. My mom would do anything for almost anyone. She was described by my Grandma Great as a Saint. She is giving and kind. She raised 10 children and if i do say so myself, we turned out pretty great. She has taught us many things in life, all of which I am grateful.
Thank you mom for being wonderful. Thank you mom for always being there. Thank you mom for choosing to stay home and raise us with you in the home. Thank you for teaching me how to work hard, cook, clean, do laundry, weed the garden, sew on a button, iron. I know there are a million other things that you taught me, most of which I probably took for granted. I know that life is just easier to have had you as my mother. Thank you! and I LOVE YOU!
-
I also have so many other wonderful mothers in my life.
-
My Aunt Florence plays the roll of my second mother. She has a been a huge support to me since I moved to Arizona in 2001. She has been there to listen countless hours. She has also fed me countless dinners. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family, especially during those moments and holidays that I needed one!
-
Then there are my sisters (Deanna, Shawna and Laura) and my sister-in-laws (Wendy, Jeri, and Cyndi). All are wonderful mothers and have taught me many things through example for when I have children of my own.
-
Last, but not least, there are all my many wonderful friends that have had children, most of which have had a child in the last year. You are too numerous to count, yet you know who you are. You are special to me in so many ways and I'm excited that you have moved onto motherhood. Congratulations.
-
I admire and love you all. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

2 comments:
That was so sweet! Thank you for saying that. I love you, Mom
You're welcome!
Post a Comment