Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coming Soon...NOW POSTED BELOW

So I've decided to post my embarrassing moment. It shouldn't be all that embarrassing, but to me it is. However, I've had a crazy week and haven't had a chance to type it out. Check back next week and you can read about it. It'll probably be a disappointment!

Look below under "Needed...A Husband" Because I started typing that post, but never posted it, prior to this one it inserts it below. Enjoy...get a good laugh on me and feel free to share some of your embarrassing moments too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is it? Tell me the next time you call. Love, Mom

Jenny said...

Nilda, I can't wait to hear your most embarrassing moment. I am so glad you have a blog. Come on over and visit mine. :)

Alison said...

You are all talk Nilda... where is this story????? Come on...

Nilda Noel said...

I promise it is coming. I've had ZERO time in the last couple weeks to spend any time on here. I promise that it will get up after I get back from the Canyon next week. Until then, please stay tuned... :)

Hiers Family said...

So...where is it???