I was watching Nevaeh and Kohlton for Laura and Jason one Saturday when they went to a basketball game. I had Laura bring Nevaeh's swimming suit, but didn't even think that Kohlton would like to play in the sprinkler. I was back there for a short time doing some yard work, all in preparation of trying to get my yard back in order this year.
I turned on the sprinkler for Nevaeh and went about doing stuff in the yard. All of a sudden I could hear Kohlton laughing. When I turned around he was running back and forth through the sprinkler giggling...fully dressed. I grabbed the camera and this is what I got. I eventually took off his soaking clothes and let him play a little longer. Then I grabbed a towel and took all the wet clothes off outside. He then got to run around in a diaper until I could wash his clothes and get them dry.
Sorry for all my laughing in the background...it was seriously funny. He just kept coming back for more. At one point he was trying to figure out where the water was coming from and kept reaching down to wear it came out of the sprinkler. Of course he'd stand right back up because it would be all in his face. He repeated it over and over...until I got the camera and then he stopped.
Going to Aunt Nilda's home can be SOOOOO much fun!
(my yard looks so much better now...)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Sprinkler Lover
at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that's cute, you know better for next time he needs his suit, he's certainly not missing out on any of the fun
Post a Comment