Monday, May 12, 2008

pies, Pies, PIES

Our youth did a fund raiser and made pies for Mother's Day. 120 lbs of Strawberries, 95+ pie shells, gelatin, cream cheese and tubs and tubs of cool whip. We met at the High School at 8am Saturday morning and worked hard making pies for 4 hours. Another 2 hours waiting for people to pick them up and we had a fun filled day of smiles, laughs and good conversation. The youth did awesome. I have too many favorite pictures... I forgot to get after pictures...but they were beautiful!

3 comments:

Christine said...

WOW! That's a lot of pie!

Nilda Noel said...

Yes...but a very good fund raiser!

Danette said...

I thought this was a camp fund raiser. Cool to see the guys there working too. I loved looking at the pictures - so many girls from camp - I didn't even know they were all in your ward. So cool, that is a lot of pies and hard work!!