Sunday, March 22, 2009

Congratulations Deanna & Brent

I met with Deanna at work a couple years ago and she worked with us for about a year. We instantly had a connection and became friends. She seriously cracks me up. She also is one that is extremely easy to talk with. When she left to explore other employment, she still remained a friend. I'm so excited that she found her soul mate in Brent.

This is Deanna walking down the aisle with her dad. Not sure if you can tell, but she was teary. She looks so beautiful!

I love the way Brent is looking at her in this picture. He looks so happy and in love.
Another good shot. It was hard to take pictures as I had to take them through two other people. Most came out blurry because the camera focused on the wrong thing (even though I thought I had it right). It always makes me wonder why they have the brides guest sit on the side that they can't see her? Anyone else wonder why they do this? I can't help but tell a little story from the ceremony. The preacher made a little goof that had EVERYONE laughing pretty hard. He asked Deanna, "Deanna, do you take Brent to be your wife?" Seriously funny. Obviously he corrected himself, but it was too late. Everyone was laughing, but quickly recovered and got serious again.
The thing we all love...the first kiss as husband and wife. I couldn't help but post this next picture. One of the groomsmen had a mohawk... (at least he was young)

This is my processor (assistant in mortgage lingo) Mari. She was the matron of honor. She looks so beautiful in this picture. I honestly think Mari should go into being a MOH for hire. She was amazing. I couldn't believe how together she had everything.First dance as husband and wife...A picture of all the ladies from work with Deanna. Mari, Me, Deanna & Suzanne (another LO that I've worked with since moving to AZ almost 8 years ago). We had so much fun. Suzanne hung out with me the whole night and we had some good laughs and had a great time dancing the electric slide.

I was so glad I got to share Deanna's special day with her. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

0 comments: