For a few years after I moved to Arizona I had 3 friends that I rarely did anything without, Roxanne (who hiked the Grand Canyon with me the first time I did it), Kristal (who to this day makes me smile just by hearing her laugh) and Christine (our first experience together was a painful one, but we both got past it and I'm grateful for that). One by one they all got married and had more and more children. Well for the first time in a long time (as Christine lives in California) we all got together at my house. It was so much fun. It was nice to get all the husbands together too. The kids had a good time too. I didn't pull out the camera until the very end and so these are the only two that aren't blurry...
I love that no matter how long it goes between seeing or talking with good friends...it seems like it was just yesterday when getting together. Thank you ladies for still being my friends after all these years.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Christine Comes to Visit
at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My favorite part of the AZ visit was that night. I realized just how much I missed you guys. I love it that we can just pick up where we left off. Thanks so much for letting us all invade your house. Thank you for being such a great friend.
Post a Comment