Saturday, July 26, 2008

Who Would Have Thought?...

A piece of candy could do that? Chewy Jolly Ranchers anyone? I had a bit of an allergic reaction that gave me hives for 9 days and eventually landed me in the ER. I have more pictures, but am not comfortable posting them. Trust me they were BAD! I had hives basically all over my body, but were worst around my elbows, wrists, arm pits, knees and my ankles. It was miserable. Unfortunately the drug they gave me to counteract the allergic reaction also gave me a reaction that led me to many days of being in a very bad place! If you want to know that story, you'll have to ask...I'd rather not post about it. I hope this pictures shows a decent job of what it did.




1 comments:

RJ said...

Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry Nilda! That would be terrrrrrrible. I will take your advice seriously and be a very careful med popper! I hope you never get that again, and that you're all better by now! :)