I had a night out with a friend of mine, Heidi. We tried to get a couple others to go along, but they already had plans. We went to Olive Garden and then decided to go to a movie. We went to Mamma Mia. I'd seen the trailer and figured it was a movie I'd rent so I figured why not. Well...let's just say that I would have to say that I didn't like it. I kept wishing I had a remote control. I did laugh a lot though. Mostly because it seemed that Heidi knew ever word to every ABBA song that they sang and sang along with them. I also laughed a lot because I thought the acting, singing and dancing was a big waste of my $9.50. I will say that the time with Heidi was the ONLY thing that made it worth it. At the end I'm not sure that a minute went by without someone singing a song. Awful...absolutely awful! If you loved it, I'm sorry...just not my kind of movie. It was actually more painful than Nacho Libre...which I went to with a male friend and we almost walked out of after an hour. Yes...I laughed the first 45 minutes of that one too...but then they just needed to end it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment