Sleep, Sleep, where have you gone? How dare you leave me alone for the whole night and not return?!
I been a insomniac pretty much my whole life, though recently it, for the most part, has been a lot better. Most nights I can shut my mind off and get some sleep. To wake up a dozen times and be able to go back to sleep is considered a good nights rest. I used to think there was nothing worse than a sleepless night. Last night I changed my mind. There is nothing worse than a sleepless night when you are sick!!! I'm achy and tired and can't breath and cough so hard, so much that I'm causing bleeding in my throat.
It would be nice to sleep a little so that I could at least have a few hours of peace and to help myself get better, but so far...no luck.
If I sound like I'm complaining...I sort of am. Being sick isn't so fun:-(
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Sleep
at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh, i'm so sorry, i never knew you had a hard time sleeping. i hope get to feeling better with some good sleep tonight, i'll send you my sleep vibe
Oh yucky!!! I hope you feel better soon, and that you can rest. I know what it is like to be sleep deprived recently.
Your sleep vibe must have worked :) I actually got some sleep Friday and Saturday night. I'll take it while I can get it!
Post a Comment