The boy throw up a couple weeks ago and now doesn't want to stop. Okay, so it didn't really happen that way, but he did throw up a lot while we were shopping a couple weeks ago and it seems like he now isn't stopping. Thank heavens it was while he was in the car and in his car seat. It took everything I had not to get sick myself as I tried to help as Laura drove. We drove straight home and took him out of the car, while still in the seat and put him directly into the bath and the car seat straight into the wash. Then a week later he got a gastric virus that has caused him to throw up a lot in the last week. Laura says he doesn't really act sick, just started off throwing up everything and was put back on liquids. He then was just throwing up at night. He's threw up every night but once in the last week. I'm sure Laura is more than tired of it and is happy that mom and dad are there to help out. He looks thin, mostly his face looks thinner to me. He doesn't have a lot of energy, so I'm guessing his walking will hold off a little lnger. My mom also had it for a few days. Now Nevaeh has it and so does Hunter. I think it is hard to watch kids with the flu, they just don't understand. Sounds like something I don't want to catch.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh poor guy, yeah i guess he would be weak when he's throwing up all the time.
Post a Comment