Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Babies and Birthdays ... ... ... ... ... Congratulations Christine & Jason

Who would have thought that May & June was such a busy month for getting pregnant? I have a plethora of friends having babies and birthdays right now.

Congratulations to Christine & Jason on their baby girl, Eva Christine, born February 4th. They now have one boy and one girl. Jen is due any day, I believe tomorrow. Katie and Shawna are due the beginning of March. Alyssa is due soon after. Tenella, I can't remember your due date. Who am I missing?

Happy Birthday to Mom, Terry, Trevor, Ethan, Kayla, Emily, Kay, Monika, Alisa, Angela, Russ, Katie C, Katie Ch, Roxanne and Nhan. I'm sure I'm missing some others, but I'm 34 now and so I'm claiming old age for the reason I'm not as good at remembering as I once was:)

0 comments: