Saturday, February 2nd: Some of my young women leader friends took me out to Olive Garden Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. It was SO MUCH FUN! I really do love the friends I've made in my new ward. We had a lot of laughs, some almost tears, too much good food and great company. 3 hours flew by like it was nothing.
I really do love my new ward, now that I've met more people. My young women are amazing and I serve with some of the best women that are becoming good friends (they took some pity on this still single woman). I love to make more friends and am grateful that Heavenly Father helped me find a home in a great ward that I wouldn't realize was so great until 5 years later...after a singles ward and some growing pains meeting people once I started going to my family ward.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Birthday Celebration
at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment