Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bronchitis

I've been sick less than 48 hours and I'm already very tired of it. It is difficult and painful to breathe. I was just thinking last week how I was lucky that I was so healthy this winter season. What minor colds I've had have been just that, minor. Runny nose and sore throat lasting less than 3 days. I went to bed late Sunday night after getting in from Colorado tired, but healthy. Monday morning I woke up coughing deep and often, felt like I had a 50 lb. weight on my chest...still does. I went to the doctor today, with some encouragement from my sales manager, to find out that it is bronchitis. I hope this too is short lived, though I'm pretty sure that I won't get off as easy with this one. If only breathing wasn't necessary to live:)

1 comments:

heidi said...

yes... it is a bumber that breathing is necessary to live. i'm sorry, i'll send you a health & sleep vibe, feel better.