The rest are some good pictures and some interesting pictures that you get when taking photos of sporting events. Yes...beach volleyball is a sport:-) (I suppose if you are one that thinks bird watching is also a sport, then beach volleyball is one for the players as well as the fans.) Laura & Nilda in the bleachers
We had to look into the sun for the first game...but then the sun went down. I love Arizona sunsets!
The Ladies... I want abs like that! I'm hoping it isn't coveting if I want them "like" hers and not "hers" specifically. Don't get mad at me for the dress code of the players...I didn't make the rules!
Best one of her jumping...look at the sand.
The MEN!...The first one I took of Dalhauser he jumped out of my screen. He is ONE TALL DUDE!
Back to the Ladies.

2 comments:
fun. i know laura is into volleyball, are you into it like she is?
Wow! Those jump shots were AMAZING!!
Post a Comment