I GET TO GO SEE THE MOVIE 2 DAYS BEFORE IT COMES OUT!!!
Laura has a friend that got us tickets to see it early due to a fundraiser. I'M SO EXCITED! Especially because I thought I was going to miss out due to a youth conference that weekend. By the time I was going to get to see it I figured everyone else would have seen it already. This way I don't have to go at midnight and get up and go to work the next morning either. I had to make a couple sacrifices, but all in all...I am sure it will be worth it.
The soundtrack comes out on Tuesday. Check out Stephenie's website for more information.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
TWILIGHT - - GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!
at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
alright you oficially stink, i'm gelous because i'll probably not be able to go for two weeks after it opens unless I get lucky
Post a Comment