Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Know! I Know!

I've heard from a number of you that you are giving up on me. I don't have a personal laptop right now...still and I can't access blogger from my work computer. I finally got my OLD PC up and running ok...key word "ok". However, even though there is high speed internet on it, it is so old that it runs about one step up from dial up. Plus, because it is so old (Windows ME) a lot of graphics and stuff aren't compatible. Needless to say, I'm WAY behind. So, instead of trying to catch up on EVERYTHING I'm going to highlight a few things and try to blog at least once a week until I can get back on track. I NEED to get my laptop running. NEED to...! Laura was nice enough to leave her laptop with me last night, but I'm just now getting a minute to type a few things.

Yes...I'm behind on all your blogs too:-)!

0 comments: