Sunday, August 3, 2008

Random

One of my friends who has season tickets to the Diamondbacks couldn't make it and asked if I could use them. They were really good seats...this was our view. Travis was kind enough to go with me.
The Last Lecture - If you haven't heard it, click here. It is also listed under my favorites. I saw the first special they had on Primetime and immediately listed to this. Randy passed away ___________. We could all learn from his Last Lecture. I need to still go get his book.

One of the evenings I was watching Nevaeh and Kohlton I had Laura send their suits with them (sometimes when I forget they just run around in underwear and a diaper...because they are fully dressed I can post them). They were so cute. Target had these water toys for half off. They had a good time. Kohlton's little shorts were falling off because they were wet and I didn't realize they needed to be rolled at the waist.
Nevaeh kept running and jumping over and over. I think one of the videos below shows this.

I'm not sure who she learned it from (Laura didn't know either), but Nevaeh kept drinking the water like a water fountain, only she didn't swallow, she'd spit it at Kohlton. He thought it was very funny. I actually made her stop and told her she couldn't spit it in his face...so she would run behind him and spit it on his back. Funny, and smart, kid was trying to do the same. It was so cute to watch him. This pictures I think is so cute. Watch the other video below to watch his little tongue in action.
Laura's little model of a daughter. She does love the camera.
Time for bed. I always put her in my bed with a movie playing and the lights off. She typically doesn't last long and it is the easiest way to get her to fall asleep at my house. She insisted that she needed some treat and wanted popcorn. I popped it and left for a couple minutes and this is what I came back to. Good think she didn't wake up with the flash going off in the dark. Cute isn't she. Like mother like daughter (Montana #1).

0 comments: