Friday, August 15, 2008

More Vacation Pictures

Heidi sent me some pictures from our vacation that I'd also like to post. Monika has some on the way too me too...so you may see more sometime soon.

On our "Going to the Sun" day:
At my favorite spot...from Heidi's point of view:

Same picture...the bigger view:
This is how big the falls were in one of the pictures I'd posted in my #1 post below:
Group picture on our hike to Avalanche Lake:
Up the trail we go:
I'm not sure what I'm laughing at...but this is at Avalanche Lake:
Nilda & Kohlton:
We all were singing a little Brittany Spears...but nobody was into it quite like Laura:

2 comments:

Katie Clement said...

Love the pictures of you and Kohlton!!! Soo cute!

Erica said...

I have to second what Katie said. That is the cutest picture. I miss you and Laura! You would think I lived in another country.:)