Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shoes and Pedicures

After a rough day at work a couple months ago (our bank branch was robbed), Laura and I have started a little monthly ritual and started going to get pedicures. We found a great little place off Thunderbird and 83rd, thanks to Kristen who suggest a couple places that she knew and heard were good and clean. We went to the place that would get us in last minute and agreed to stay late on a Friday night to do it. We've gone twice and the 2nd time we asked for the same people. It is nice to have someone you know will do a good job. Just like us, they are sisters!

A few weeks ago, to celebrate some hard working, we got a pedicure and some cute new shoes. This pair she had to convince me weren't over the top (she actually picked them out). I now absolutely LOVE them. Nothing like a cute new pair of shoes to make a girl feel better.
Last month's pedicure. Mine are the ones with the black. I didn't ask for the black lines, but once she was done, I loved them. Nothing like pushing the comfort zone a little.

1 comments:

heidi said...

love the toes, great monthly tradition