Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ready? Set? Get Excited!!!

My laptop goes in for repair this week. With any luck I'll get it back within the next month. I will soon after get back to the wonderful word of writing about me and my happenings. For those of you that keep checking back, please don't give up. I have a number of things to catch up on and if I ever stop working I'll get back to it before my computer is back. Thank you for your patience and friendship.

5 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Love the new back ground! Good luck getting your computer fixed. I'm so sorry we did not call at christmas...we needed a vacation after that vacation. Cool you saw my mom at the temple. Scary, crazy stuff with boston...but she's a survior! Wish I had a camera too. I looked yucky!!!

Cyndi said...

I am super excited!!!

The Williamses said...

'bout time!

Layne & Crystal said...

Nilda! Happy Friday! Is your comp fixed yet?? Hope you have a great weekend! Love and miss you!

Nilda Noel said...

Thank you for checking in on me once in awhile. I promise I'll get back at this soon. I even have a few posts that were started that I'll get finished now that I have access to a computer again.