Friday, January 30, 2009

Princess Nevaeh

Now that I finally have my computer back and I am WAY behind on blogging, I find a dilemma of what pictures to post and which not. Here are some random pictures of Princess Neveah.

Nevaeh is not mine, but she sure is cute and I do love showing her off.

The first pictures with the flowers I took as we left Sweet Tomatoes in Arrowhead. She picked a flower and well, it was so cute and beautiful right there with the flower backdrop and the blue sky. She does love the camera and the camera usually loves her right back.
About a year ago I got two silky skirts that have a matching belt/tie that goes through belt loops. One time that she was spending the night at my house she saw one laying on the bed and came out with it on like a dress and with the tie half tied around her neck to hold it up. I also have these black shoes that she will run to my closet to pull them off the shelf and wear around almost every time she comes over. On this occasions she came out half dressed and wanted me to help her wear it. So I put it on and tied it nice and she then did a little modeling show. She felt like a big girl. I don't remember wearing my mom's skirts as dresses, but I will always remember Nevaeh wearing mine.

Look at those blue eyes...

3 comments:

Christine said...

How cute is that? Little girls playing dress up is adorable.

heidi said...

love it, too funny. it's great to finally hear from you

Miken Harding said...

Welcome back to life!!! Love the pictures, she is beautiful! Hope your doing great!