I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!
Though I will have to now figure out how to get it back to the way I liked it as far as sizing, look and everything else, I am SO excited to finally have my laptop back and in working condition!!! If I weren't such a hater of calling to get things fixed or returning things, I'd likely have only been without it for a month. BUT NO...I am not a fan of calling help lines or going back to the store to return or complain about things. I am however glad that I finally got around to making the phone call and getting it sent in.
I will be back at the blogging soon. Hopefully I'll find some time in the next week. I'm a little out of practice so it will take some work at first. I'm also excited about being able to read all your blogs too. Thank you for your patience and for those of you that will now remember to check out my blog again!
Check out posts that come in before this. They will fill in as of the date they were started, not posted.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Guess What?! Guess What?! Guess What?!
at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yea Nilda!!!! welcome back.
yea!!! i thought it was so cute how excited you are about 2009, i kind of feel the same way...
Good to have you back Ü
Post a Comment