I'm so behind with my blog. So most of these will be short and sweet.
Laura went out of town a few weeks ago and I had Nevaeh and Kohlton from the time I was off work, until the I dropped them off in the morning before work. With Jason working nights, we did the switch off with Danette on a couple of the days. It was fun, but busy.
Kohlton is at the busy body stage of life and I officially had to start child proofing my house when he comes over starting a few months ago. He has a few favorites that he likes to get into. Now I need to put child safety gadgets on my kitchen cabinets. He likes to pull things out from under the sink. I've always caught him right away and so no big mishaps. He also likes to push buttons. His favorite is on the cable box...he likes to push the button that shuts it off. The cutest part was starting the second morning he was here, he'd wake up and when he was ready to get out of the crib he'd call my name until I came in the room. He is so cute and it really was fun.
Nevaeh is too smart for her age. We had a good time. She slept with me in the big bed. Because of all the sleep overs, this is really not a big deal to stay with me. She was ready for her mom to come home though. We were able to read scriptures, books and say nightly prayers together. She has such a sweet spirit about her.
I love them both so much. I can't imagine loving my own flesh and blood any more. I was however grateful for Laura to be home and to not have a baby monitor on all night. I'm not used to little noises, so I'd wake up to everything. Even though Kohlton sleeps through the night, he'd lose his pacifier a lot and then he'd cry out. It was easier to just get up and find it for him so he'd go back to sleep...and me too.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mom for 3 days
at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment