Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tulips

Aren't they pretty?! I love them! They came the day before Valentine's Day to my work. I about had a heart attack originally as everyone wanted to know where they came from. A girl loves to get flowers. However, when you have no idea who they are from and aren't expecting them, it is embarrassing. I originally panicked not knowing who they were from. Luckily that was short lived as I read the card quickly. They came from a some clients that sent them say "thank you". They were finally living the American Dream of owning their own home. The flowers happen to be my favorite (though she didn't know that. When I called to say thank you, she said she sent her favorite (good choice).

I love tulips. They are by far my favorite. I also love Gerber Daisies (any and all colors). It was not necessary, but was super nice. I love how flowers warm up a room. They looked beautiful on my coffee table. (I may be the only girl that can't stand roses. Can you say A L L E R G I C?! I cannot even be in the same room as roses.)

So today (March 1st, the actually day I'm finishing this post), Nevaeh was at my house and asked where the flowers went. I told her they died. She said, "Are they in heaven?" I didn't want to be confusing, so I said, "Yes, they went to flower heaven." That answer was good enough for her...phew!


I don't care who sends me flowers...I'll take them anyday! ANYDAY!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I agree Nilda. No flower is better than tulips!! My wedding bouquet was tulips. And Gerbera daisies are my second favorite too. Roses are so overdone (though if I get any flowers I'd be happy).

heidi said...

how thoughtful! and they are gorgeous, love them. i would have been the same way, having a heart attack not knowing where they came from (previous to being married)

Layne & Crystal said...

Awwww! They are beautiful! I'm jealous!