Sunday, September 21, 2008

Laptop Issues

Yes, I'm alive. Yes, I've been slacking. Yes, I have intentions on continuing my blog.

Unfortunately I have no computer right now. My laptop is having hardware issues and I haven't had time to try to find someone to fix it. Because it is less than 2 years old, I refuse to get a new one. It won't boot up...it tries, but much like me trying to find an eternal companion...it just isn't working ;-).

So, Laura let me borrower her computer for the weekend, but I was gone ALL day yesterday for a youth trip to Tonto Natural Bridge and then Laura wanted to hang out while Jason was at a ASU game. Then I came home at 8 and was in bed and asleep within 30 minutes of getting home. (Don't laugh too hard. I had to be up around 5 to get ready for our trip because I move VERY slow if I get up that early.) I will hopefully be able to borrow it next weekend long enough to post a few things. My work computer doesn't allow me access to blogspot, so no hopes there.

Stay tuned and don't give up on me yet...

6 comments:

heidi said...

good luck with your computer problems

Christine said...

Yeah! Nilda is back online! Waiting for more . . .

Jenny said...

Glad to see you are still blogging. :) Sorry about the computer probs...that stinks. Scott just got our computer upgraded.

Hiers Family said...

I feel like I've been slacking too, so no worries. Glad to hear that everything is alright...well...except for the computer problem

Blackson family said...

Nilda! I found your blog. How are you doing? Your blog is cute! Give me a call sometime when you get a chance. Hope your week is going well. Stef

Blackson family said...

Nilda! I just realized you need someone to help you with your laptop. My husband is an I.T. tech and works at Banner working on computers. He would love to take a look at it for you if you want to. Give me a call when you get a moment or email me. benandstef@cox.net

Stef